Monday, January 31, 2011

Our home has a few new things I wanted to share with you.

These beautiful silhouettes were made from one of our wedding pictures and were a gift. I told you about these at Christmas time but I just now got around to framing them. Don't they look beautiful on either side of our bed! This is what the bed usually looks like- sorry to disappoint you.
Our contract for our loft requires us to cover 80% of our floors with rugs to buffer noise for the apartment below us. I'd been drooling over this rug from Ikea for quite some time but the sweedish are tormenting me but neither shipping things from their website or bringing a store to the midwest. And yes, this is our laundry drying over the dining chairs. Sorry to disappoint you.
It's really starting to feel like home!

No comments:

Post a Comment