Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mountain Man

When we moved into this apartment we became the lucky owners of a dry erase board. Jealous?

Until recently it had been blank {because what do I have going on right now that is important enough to write on a dry erase board?} but then JJ whipped out his artistic expertise and made this:
That's our window with a mountain view. He is not a "mountain man" by any stretch of the word but he is even less of a city man. He is finding not-so-subtle ways to show me where he wishes we lived. Don't you love the detail on the lamp?


More proof that husband is not a city person. This is a mountain bike in my pantry. Hello flour. Hello spices. Hello muddy tires.

When I got married I became the lucky co-owner of this mountain bike. Jealous?

No comments:

Post a Comment