Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Husband Journal

A friend of mine recently turned me on to a blog that a man is keeping with notes to his future wife. It is extremely witty and adorable- and I'm not going to tell you how long I spent reading it because it is embarrassing.

The ironic thing is: I kept a similar journal over the course of years for my future husband. I called it the "husband journal" and I chronicled desires for our marriage, important things from my life and regrets from past relationships. I started keeping this journal in early high school when a mentor of mine challenged me to make a list of all the traits I would want my future husband to have and then it kind of morphed from there. It was special to get to give this journal as a gift to JJ when we got married.

No comments:

Post a Comment