Thursday, January 20, 2011

Say Yes to Fun

My dear friend made the new year's resolution to "Say Yes to Fun" for 2011. As I was chatting with her on the phone tonight I realized that I have really been neglecting the fun-potential of this new chapter of my life. I wish I could say that I used the time I was unemployed to embrace Kansas City's museums, culture and resources.

It totally reminds me of this movie:


So thanks to Erika, here is my new goal: to say yes to something every day. I am going to {try} not to say no to anything that could be potentially fun. We'll see how long I last until I get grumpy and cynical.

We were not put on this earth to have no fun. I am certain God would not have put us on this earth with fun things like sprinkles and giraffes and expect us not to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment