Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF

This has been such a long {first full} week in our new place. With JJ at work all day, I'm left trying to entertain myself for 9ish hours. The freezing temperatures have kept me from doing too much exploring outdoors and I've unpacked nearly every box. Job searching has left me a tad frustrated/grumpy. Luckily JJ loves his new job and I really do love the new apartment. I'm just going a little stir crazy!


I was looking forward to falling into a rhythm with my husband in this new city but we've found out that he'll be traveling to Florida, Pennsylvania, Louisiana and Illinois over the next month. So, I'll make lemonade out of lemons and take this time to force myself to make some new friends and start volunteering.


Change is hard.          

No comments:

Post a Comment