Friday, April 9, 2010

Weenie Fever

"A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment."


- Jane Austen
 
 
 
I think what Jane Austen was really talking about here was weenie dogs. Or maybe that is my own interpretation of this quote. I have found myself unable to think about anything other than fostering these two adorable dachshunds from the Columbia Humane Society. A friend of mine sent me an email about how the humane society had won some award and would be remodeling- blah blah blah skip forward- they need foster parents for all their dogs!


And what did I find when I devoured their website looking for possible temporary additions to my family of one? Dapple Dachshund sisters!

Don't worry, I realize this is a bad idea and that I need a hobby to distract me from fostering animals in my teeny tiny apartment. So, I've enrolled in cake decorating. I'm not joking.



No comments:

Post a Comment