Monday, April 5, 2010

It's all about the chocolate bunnies

Happy Easter everyone! I do miss the coconut bunny cakes my mom used to make each year (just like the one I found here). She loves holidays more than anyone I've ever met. I also miss running around the yard collecting plastic easter eggs filled with nickels and dimes. Despite being too old for all of these things, this Easter was very nice. I got to go to church and lunch with my whole family which is exactly what I wanted. Then I just relaxed on my couch with all the windows open reading the newest Chelsea Handler book. Oh, and I ate Easter candy for dinner. Diets don't count on holidays that involve chocolate bunnies.


I hope everyone remembers that this holiday is about much more than colorful eggs and chocolate bunnies!

"He is not here; He has risen! Remember how He told you, while He was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'" (Luke 24:6-7)

No comments:

Post a Comment