Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Roadtrip

I'm wanting to take a vacation and these are the places I have in mind:

Atlanta
Chicago
Burbank
Frisco
Long Island
Houston
Portland
Seattle
Philadelphia
Tempe
Minneapolis
Baltimore
Woodridge

What do all of these cities have in common? They have an Ikea!

Chicago is the closest but Minneapolis has the added benefit of an adorable friend. Now I just need to start working on getting my husband to take a road trip with me. And learn how to drive a U-Haul. And win the lottery. Piece of cake!

51 days until my entire apartment is packed in moving boxes. That only leaves 50 days for a road trip to buy more stuff to pack and move! I'm going to try to bribe husband with the sweedish food in the Ikea food court. What up, meatballs!

1 comment:

  1. If you come to Atlanta, you have a free place to stay! (with me, of course) :)

    ReplyDelete