Monday, October 18, 2010

Painting Ponies- My dream come true!

There is a magical place in Pennsylvania where ponies paint pictures. An art student taught her pony how to paint and the rest was history. The art is sold on their website and 10% of sales on all canvas paintings are donated to the Chincoteague Pony Association to help feed and care for the wild ponies of Assateague Island.

I wish I had taught my horse Piper how to paint so he could be as adorable as these ponies. I think $100 is a little steep or I would have one of these paintings in the mail to my apartment faster than you can say Chincoteague.




Check out the Painting Ponies Etsy shop to see all of the art for sale. 


Photos from Young House Love

1 comment:

  1. I can only imagine 10 years down the road. Anyone want to pre order E&J horse pantings??? On the bright side there will be something to fund the horse.

    ReplyDelete