Monday, August 16, 2010

A reminder that I'm a grown-up

Sorry I was M.I.A. so much of last week. Lately, work has been a little....nightmare-ish. Did you miss me?



This weekend was one big fat reminder of how much I miss being a college student. Saturday I went with a few friends to the sorority house we lived in when we were in school to participate in a mock recruitment. It was fun to reminisce when I was in their shoes. They had a tray of cookies out that we really wanted to eat but were too embarrassed since none of the girls in the sorority had gained the "graduation 20" like we have. Just wait, skinny freshmen, you're day will come.


Then, on Sunday, I spent most of the day helping my younger sister move back into her sorority house. Between lots of shrieking and hugging (since these girls hadn't seen each other in 2 months) JJ and I lugged lots of boxes in the 100 degree heat. We didn't mind helping- plus we know she'll feel obligated to help us move in a few months. I'll post pictures soon of how impossibly adorable her new room is.




And I almost forgot. Also this weekend a good friend of mine took a few photos of JJ and I to use at the wedding. For having no photography training she's pretty fabulous, don't you think?!


How was your weekend?

2 comments: