Friday, March 5, 2010

"Vajazzling"

I received an email awhile back from one of my best friends. The subject line read "your wedding present" and then the body of the email was a link to an interview Jennifer Love Hewitt gave on the George Lopez Show about bedazzinling her lady parts. I got a good laugh at this and moved on with my life.

BUT today I got an email from The Knot (which I believe to be a credible source) about this very thing! Apparently my friend was trendier than I gave her credit for! Turns out, "Vajazzling" is the latest beauty trend to sweep women’s nether regions.


"After a breakup, a friend of mine Swarovski-crystalled my, um, ‘precious lady,’ and it shined like a disco ball." -Jennifer Love Hewitt


I mean, I did love my BeDazzler but am I in the minority to think this has gone a little to far?! Some things just shouldn't be sparkly. I blame this craze on this Ke$sha generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment