Thursday, February 11, 2010

I've always hated February

For as long as I can remember, I've always hated February. Nothing good ever comes of this month. I've had my fair share of unconventional Valentine's days but I still think my most memorable one was when my high school best friend ditched her boyfriend to bring me pizza and flowers because I'd recently been dumped.


This year may also be one for the books- but in a different way because my furry little Valentine (aka Watson) will be spending the holiday getting lovin' from a different mama. Yesterday my bundle of joy got a new home and since then I've had a break-down in my future-in-law's kitchen and two break-downs at work. He was having some serious issues fitting into our world and the adorable old lady who came to get him promised to let him sleep in her bed.


I think what I really need for Valentine's day is a designer Gay best friend. No offense to my heterosexual real best friends, but if I had a say I would have you help me with picking out curtains and rearranging furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment