Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Want to trade high end designer clothing for Hunting items?

I have become completly infactuated with the "barter" funtion of craigslist. The other night I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop for hours reading over all of the ridiculous things people wanted to trade for, or to trade. Which makes me wonder- what do I have that someone might want enough that they would trade me for it?

Here's what I've come up with:
"Willing to trade my cooking/baking skills for someone to fold my laundry"
"Want to trade all of the clothing I have gotten too "curvy" to wear for sweatpants and flannel nightgowns"
"Willing to wash your feet for a pair of jimmy choos"

Any takers?

P.S. I may take this one up on their offer: "Want to Trade Brand New High End Designer Clothing for Hunting Items (Lee's Summit, MO)." Why not? This may be where I do all my Christmas shopping next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment