Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rhinestone Petals from my Little Monsters

I've been told by two people recently that they read this blog- so I am going to go ahead and assume that I have a giant fan base. There might even be a half dozen people who are interested in my ramblings!

So, little monsters (as my BFF Gaga would say), I have a favor to ask of you. As you know, I'm pretending to get married in September to get attention. I have been reading a lot of wedding blogs lately and have decided that my all time favorite is "style me pretty." Over the weekend they did a photoshoot of a wedding where the bride carried a jeweled bouquet rather than one made of flowers. Why hadn't I thought of this wonderful idea- what is not to love about rhinestone petals!? So naturally I've been stalking the L.A. based jeweler who made the bouquet to make one for me too. And, she agreed!


Here is my plea: Do you have any flower-ish shapped costume jewelry (broken works too!) that you don't want and might be willing to share with me? I just think this bouquet is so elegant, in a very unique way. The best part is that after the wedding I can put it in a vase in my bedroom as a keepsake of the day all my friends shared their broken jewelry with me.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful idea. I wish I had some broken jewelry to make my own!

    ReplyDelete