Friday, February 19, 2010

tooting my own horn

I'm having trouble concentration on work because there is a bird stuck in my vent. He is squawking in a sad/concerned tone and he keep rattling my vent so it has become impossible to do anything but google types of birds and make guesses about what kind he might be.



I don't want to "toot" my own horn but I am pretty proud of myself for 2 reasons:

1. I sanded and repainted a section on my car that had rusted all by myself! JJ kept saying that he was going to help but then he never did (like a true "husband" with a to-do list!) so I just took matters into my own hands. It doesn't look extremely professional but if you stand back and close one eye you can't even see a difference.



2. I finally convinced my phone stalker (who says we met in a club in Topeka where I danced with him and then gave him my number) that I was not who he thought I was. For an entire week, some guy who claims his name is "Black" has been texting and calling me wanting to know why I won't be his bay-bay. Sorry dude, it looks like she gave you a fake number. It's not me, it's really really YOU.





And now I will leave you with a little picture of my new dream man:



Oh, Justin Bieber. haha

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I rediscovered your blog in time to find J. Bieber. I have to say that I am IN LOVE WITH HIM and the age gap makes it that much more appealing. I even bought tickets to his concert.

    Ummm anyway...I like hearing what you've been up to. I miss you! Can we reunite at some point? I hear they have a lot of wedding-related stores up here so maybe you can write off the trip as wedding research. COME VISIT!

    ReplyDelete