Thursday, January 7, 2010

Prepared for Mr. Annoying

Last night it snowed 6" and I am one of few people who made the trek to work this morning. Since there was no one here to unlock the copy room or to approve my press releases, I stumbled upon a blog called myhusbandisannoying.com. I have been in bliss drinking my coffee and reading about all the wonderfully annoying things I have to look forward to after JJ and I get married.

I am already seeing glimpses of this as we spent less than an hour at Macy's trying to pick out a china pattern for our wedding registry. You would think I was asking him to agree to carry this plate around with him every single day for the rest of his life. "This one has too much detail." "This one is too boring." "This one is kind of small." AH! Next time we go to Macy's for more of this "picking" I am going to arrive armed with chocolate and coffee to help me keep my patience!

JJ has officially moved to Kansas City for his accounting internship. He is living with the parents of a good friend of mine and being spoiled rotten. He informed me the other night on the phone that he is enjoying his dry-cleaning being picked up for him, and waking up to coffee and eggs. My friend's mama is making me look like a bad pre-wife!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog Elisey...it is adorable and so you!
    -Court

    ReplyDelete