This time last year I said to myself "self, this is going to be the best year yet." And, I was right. I realized that I've spent the first month of 2010 making resolutions and looking ahead but I haven't taken time to relish in how wonderful 2009 really was.
Top 10 events of 2009 (in no particular order):
1. I graduated from college
2. I said "YES!"
3. I started working at a "real person" job
4. My capstone team won a National PR competition
5. I gained about 15 pounds! haha
6. I took lots of trips with my wonderful friends
7. I added a member to my family
8. I decided to become Julia Childs
9. Despite two surgeries, I am healthy!
10. I tried (and hated) living alone
It feels pretty nice to have been right about 2009- Even for someone who is usually right.