Thursday, January 21, 2010

It feels nice to be right

This time last year I said to myself "self, this is going to be the best year yet." And, I was right. I realized that I've spent the first month of 2010 making resolutions and looking ahead but I haven't taken time to relish in how wonderful 2009 really was.

Top 10 events of 2009 (in no particular order):


1. I graduated from college














2. I said "YES!"













3. I started working at a "real person" job













4. My capstone team won a National PR competition












5. I gained about 15 pounds! haha
















6. I took lots of trips with my wonderful friends












7. I added a member to my family












8. I decided to become Julia Childs

















9. Despite two surgeries, I am healthy!


10. I tried (and hated) living alone





It feels pretty nice to have been right about 2009- Even for someone who is usually right.

No comments:

Post a Comment