Friday, June 10, 2011

Today is the Day

I promised my sister that we could road trip to IKEA to furnish her first real apartment. She spent the last four years living in a sorority house and, since I know that is a major feat after my one year in the sorority house, I think she deserves some cheap-o furniture! I've always felt like the Swedish were torturing me by having such neat/cheap things- but no where near me.

Last night we drank wine and watched the Justin Bieber movie. I can feel all of your judging glances! We started it as a joke but by the end we were both totally and completely invested in Justin's life. We have a 6 hour drive ahead of us today so I'm sure we'll listen to some Justin to keep us company.

I'm invisioning today will be sort of like that scene from 500 days of summer where they play house in IKEA all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment