Sunday, June 19, 2011

Minneapolis Trip, in pictures

We hosted husband's sister and all of her friends at our place this weekend for her 21st birthday celebration. It was fun and stressful to have so many people {enjoying large amounts of cocktails} sharing our home. Cleaning up today was a reminder of how old I've become...

Here are some pictures from my sister and my adventure to Minneapolis last weekend.
 My sweet {and adorable!} friend Allie who let us stay at her place 
 Embarrassingly excited about IKEA
 We were the third car in a three-level parking garage. That's our reward for getting there almost an hour before they opened...
 Success!
 The famous "cherry and the spoon" at the Walker Art Museum
Husband was so excited to get to put together all of my gadgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment