Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Thoughts

I took quite a few pictures of my sister and my adventure to Minneapolis last weekend which I'll have to post later this weekend because I can't seem to find my camera cord. It was a successful trip: if you measure success by the car songs sung, sister heart-to-hearts had, and ikea items purchased.

I've had a crazy week traveling for work and I'm headed home today to a house full of girls for husband's sister's 21st birthday party. I'm hosting and that can only mean one thing: margarita cupcakes!

So on this rainy Friday I'm thinking a lot about this:
For me, this speaks to my patience with the relationships in my life. I need to be proactive about changing the things that bother me if I expect to see different results. Easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment