Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shaved Heads and Soggy floors

I don't know about you but it's been a pretty eventful weekend around here.

Friday night Mr. and I went to our friends' house for dinner and (because we are so far from normal) we ended up doing this instead:


Yes, this is our friend shaving JJ's head. I wish I could tell you how it went from me mentioning that JJ needed a haircut to this- but I cannot because I honestly have no idea. The second two pictures are of my friend vacuuming up JJ's hair as it feel onto the ground. Then she gave up and just started vacuuming his head. Clean Freak! 


This morning I made a huge breakfast for all my sister and JJ's friends who spent the night here. Shortly after we headed to my sister's house (in an litterly other town) to help mop up water damage from a toilet that had been overflowing all night. She has crappy luck--litterly.


Now I'm laying in bed instead of making dinner. Is it Thanksgiving yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment