Monday, November 15, 2010

Nailheads and Chevron: Music to my Bum

I went on a mission yesterday to measure all the rooms in our new condo to make sure our furniture would fit. While the measurements concluded that my current armchair would fit, it is in pretty bad shape so this little beauty made its way home with me.


nailheads AND linen chevon? Be still my heart!


And here's a sneak peak of the custom ottoman I ordered to go with it. You (and me) will have to wait until after Christmas to see it.
Jonathon Lewis Brown and Tan Ikat


Other than that I spent the weekend relaxing with my family, who came to town for the University of Missouri vs Kansas State University football game. Regardless of who won (which was MU!), it is hard not to have a great time at a tailgate with mimosas, rum cake and breakfast casseroles!

No comments:

Post a Comment