Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finally Back!

Sorry I've been M.I.A. the past week. I took a wonderful vacation to Estes Park, Colorado with my family for the holiday weekend, like we've done each year since I was a baby. When I came back to work I had nearly 600 emails and crashed my computer trying to download them. So, now it's Thursday and I'm finally able to be productive.

My new bedroom furniture was delivered on Monday and by the time I got back to my apartment after a long day of traveling JJ had it all put together! I spent a long time cleaning up (the mess I've made in that room since my roommate moved out) so I'll take a few pictures tonight. I have definitely moved into a more mature stage of my decorating style...



On a different note- If you have not discovered Catalog Living then I've got a real treat for you. What could be better than witty captions for all of my favorite catalogs? I've noticed myself evaluating catalog photos with much more scrutiny lately.

"Elaine was not amused by Gary’s passive-aggressive response to her request to “garnish the cocktails.”

"Gary, I can't believe that after months of research that's the chair you choose."

"Secretly, Gary had always wondered if all these children were indeed his."

I'll warn you though- the Catalog Living blog becomes very addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment