Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daydreaming

Knowing that a new apartment is in my future has started the massive distraction of decorating rooms in my head. Despite my love for all things beautiful, I do not have any design experience unless you count obsessive blog stalking. I've been saving lots of inspiration pictures so that once we move I can email my favorite bloggers for help.


But there are two small problems.
1. I do not yet have a new apartment
2. I do not have any money with which to buy all of the beautiful things I want to decorate my home with


In the mean time, here are a few of said pictures....
(this is very similar to my new bed and I am a sucker for monograms)


(I love the idea of hiding my printer and other unsightly appliances under a beautiful skirted desk)





Wishful thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment