Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Last year I made a point of making a list of everything I was thankful for. It is a nice little reminder for times when I start to feel sorry for myself {do all girls do that?} but this year I am just thankful. I didn't make a list, I am thankful just for having the opportunity to be a wife, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, employee and student. I am thankful that I understand that not every single day is going to be a good day. I am thankful that I have trials and tribulations so that I can truly appreciate the blessings in my life. 


We spent Thanksgiving in a small farming town in western Kansas. This will probably be the last Thanksgiving we spend at my Grandparents house because of their health, so this year was extra special. 


 Please note Grandpa's turkey-hat!!
 I guarantee this will be my parent's Christmas card this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment