Monday, November 7, 2011

Groupon is mocking me

I've gotten in a terrible habit of buying Groupons for restaurants that I've been wanting to try and then never printing/using them. I keep getting emails from Groupon informing me of something to the extent of:

"What's for dinner tonight? You are aware that you have 7 Groupons waiting in the wings for you to use, correct?"

I'm pretty sure Groupon is mocking me.

We did recently try Garozzo's near the City Market in downtown Kansas City. Some friends at work had been talking about the magical pasta that is served here....and I only have to hear magical pasta once for me to need to try it. We waited nearly two hours for a table and spent another two hours soaking up every last drop with left over pieces of bread. Truly the work of a pasta magician.

No comments:

Post a Comment