Friday, November 18, 2011

It's beginning....

Let the holiday madness begin! When JJ came home from his month-long business trip I was so excited that I begged him to put up our Christmas tree. Last year we didn't get to decorate for Christmas because we were packing up our life and moving to Kansas City. So this year our apartment looks like Christmas on steroids.....and it's not even Thanksgiving yet.

I am really looking forward to some family time and some R&R next week. My lovely cousin is flying in from New York City and we're road tripping to my grandparent's house in western Kansas.

Until then, I am going to spend the weekend catching up on all of the homework that I've been neglecting since work got so busy {remind me again why I started graduate school??} and hopefully do lots of snuggling in my bed with mugs of home-made apple cider that one of my classmates gave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment