Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekend Round-Up (warning: picture overload)

As promised, here are a few pictures from the busiest weekend ever {er, I mean, this weekend I was privileged enough to celebrate lots of things with lots of people!}.
My sister graduated from college! 

Here are a few of the reasons I'm proud of her:
She won a trillion awards at graduation (hence all of the medals, etc around her neck)
She has the most caring heart - and wants to share it with children
She is freakin' gorgeous 
She moved to a new state and became everyone's favorite person



One of my childhood best friends got married! She looked STUNNING and the wedding decorations looked like an anthropologie window display. It was perfect!


And the icing on the cake?

I got this sweet fabric flower pin in a charity auction for a family trying to adopt a baby. I wore it today to pretend it wasn't rainy.

No comments:

Post a Comment