Monday, May 16, 2011

Does anyone else?

.....think about other peoples' priorities and secretly pat yourself on the back because somehow you forgot how backwards your priorities can be?




JJ left today for 5 weeks out of state for work. I'm keeping myself busy every night this week with barbecues, dinners with friends, a bachelorette party and a family birthday celebration. I know my priorities should somehow incorporate the mounds of dirty laundry on the floor of my bedroom, the piles of dishes on the counter waiting to be put in the dishwasher (but then the dishwasher would have to be un-loaded!), or some form of exercise but I'm just not feeling it tonight. As I watch hoarders online, I have to pat myself on the back and think "at least my priorities aren't as wack as these coo-coos!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment