Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh, Hey!

Sorry for the absence. I don't have a good excuse.


My allergies have been so out of control lately that I have turned into "Elise four-eyes." Yes, that's right, my eyes have been so swollen that I cannot even get my contacts in. Typically wearing glasses doesn't bother me too much but I had TWO bachelorette parties last Saturday night and I was feeling a little eye self-conscious. So, instead of being able to see {as most would view vital},  I refused to wear my glasses to the parties and bar hopped blind. I litterly couldn't even see the keys on my phone to call JJ to come pick me up. I'm THAT friend.


Today some of the kids I work with are hosting a flash mob at an Easter parade. Then I'm hosting eight people in my apartment for Easter dinner. Summary: my weekend is going to be a zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment