Monday, February 21, 2011

I OWE YOU

We've been married for seven months now- which is closer to one year than it is to no years. Clever, aren't I?! I find it so hard to believe that time has passed this quickly, yet it's hard to remember back to a time that we weren't wedding planning or learning how to be married {the latter is the stage we're currently in}.

I was looking through wedding pictures and came across these:

When I get annoyed with my husband for being a work-aholic and not going to bed at the same time as me so he can stay up and play Call of Duty, I have to remember that these {as in his sweet side} are the reason I fell in love with him.

2 comments:

  1. KYLE PLAYS CALL OF DUTY EVERY NIGHT
    maybe they play each other?
    -courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! We have been married a little over 2 years now and my husband works a lot (and has a weird schedule), goes to bed late (and I'm an early riser) and will play video games all night long! But they all have their incredibly sweet sides too that we have to focus on :). I just found your blog on hello, splendor. Can't wait to follow along.

    ReplyDelete