Friday, December 31, 2010

What a Lovely Year I've had

We're all moved in thanks to the muscles of many of our friends and family members. Aside from one small breakdown last night when I realized that all of my clothes and shoes do not have a chance of all fitting in my closet, I am thrilled/relieved at how smoothly everything went. I'm not embarrassed to say that this breakdown included tears. Since "moved in" is NOT the same as "unpacked" I'm not quite ready to share pictures of the apartment in it's current state.

I'm overwhelmed by the thought of learning my way around a new {much larger} city and making friends and finding a job- but at least JJ and I are going through it all together.

It is hard to believe that today is the last day of 2010...and then wraps up one of the most eventful year of my life. What a LOVELY year I've had! 2010 was filled with my first full-time job, weddings of dear friends, wonderful trips, a move to a new city and my wedding to Mr. Bennett.

I hope all of you have a lovely New Year's Eve. I'll be wearing all black to a party tonight because I've always imagined that is what you do when you live in a big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment