Sunday, December 12, 2010

I've moved from packing boxes to packing my mouth full of reddi-whip

I don't so much mind the winter, or the cold, but today the yoga pants and extra hot coffee just weren't cutting it. According to the local weatherman we got a "nice dusting of snow" this weekend. He makes it sound pleasant. To me, it looks like a white nightmare outside.

Wrapping up every glass we own in newspaper {which I had to have my mom bring me from Kansas because JJ and I haven't read a print version of a newspaper since we graduated high school} got really, really old so I moved on to cleaning out the fridge. I knew I had hit a low point when I was sticking the nozzle of reddi-whip in my mouth and seeing how much I could squirt in there before my cheeks buldged. JJ didn't dare take the bottle away.

I'm pretty sure I need some entertainment {or a multi vitamin} in my life.  Next on my agenda: making the batter for some home-made cinnamon rolls for the work Christmas brunch. Just three more days of work left before the big move. We're down to paper plates and reject tshirts at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment