Thursday, December 2, 2010

Craigslist Christmas

I love listening to the Kidd Kratic in the morning radio show on my way to work each day. I've been listening to them for years and feel an embarrassingly wierd connection to them. This morning they were talking about all the people you could check off your Christmas list by picking up all the free items from Craigslist.

So, I decided to see what's available in my area. I found some gems!

Crappy TrampolineI dont have a truck to haul, so u will have to pick up.
its a 10 ft trampoline. its black. The actual mat is coming off. About 10 springs have broken off
it will need a new mat, which can be ordered online.
if would like a pic please text or email. thanks

Halloween VestThe picture is of an XL Halloween sweater vest. In great condition, just don’t need it.

10 Husky Dress Pants2 pair dress pants. Each pair has a small stain on them, one is very faint the other is very small. Still decent dress pants.
2 New Moon Poster ThingsIt was an advertisement cover from walmart that I cut into two pieces. Just don't want them anymore!!!


WalnutsFree Walnuts. You pick up. Between I-70 and Pilot Grove on Hwy 135.


Who wants to be on my Christmas list this year?

1 comment:

  1. Dibs on the halloween vest! I miss kidd kraddick! I can't find a station here in TN that plays it.

    ReplyDelete