Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Greetings from Mrs. Bennett

Greetings from Mrs. Bennett!

Here I am, a married woman! The wedding was everything I could have hoped for, and more. It felt like a dream to see all of the different things I had been planning for months and months come together. 

Since I'm technically still honeymooning I thought I would upload just a few pictures. These were taken by my sister and JJ's sister. 


Doing the pre-wedding dance with my Mom...
And getting REALLY into the dance...

Rehearsing 


Jewelry bouquet



My sister reading the "I like you" book during the ceremony



One of my bridesmaids caught the bouquet...twice! 

Making our get-away. We were chauffeured by the same driver who drove JJ's parents on their wedding night 30 years ago!



I'm sure I'll have many more stories and many more photos later this week but for right now I'm busy unpacking, trying to figure out how to change my name and eating leftover chocolates. 

1 comment: