Monday, June 28, 2010

Stylin'

We had a bad storm last night which knocked my cable out of commission for the evening. My Netflix suggested I watch Risky Business, a movie I've somehow never seen before. It finally clicked where RayBan's "coolness" came from. I guess I'd totally missed the boat on that one!
Reguardless of where the craze came from, who wouldn't want to rock a pair of these this summer....



I can't help sharing this picture of another fashion staple...

This is JJ on our camping trip this past weekend. He slept on top of my hat and I told him he had to find a way to "reshape" it. His solution was to wear it all morning and then the whole two hour drive home. Such a stylish man!

1 comment:

  1. oh jj. you look so good in that hat!!! maybe he should wear that during the wedding...... :) ahhha.

    ReplyDelete