Monday, June 21, 2010

Picture Purple

Like all good daughters, I went home to visit my family for Father's Day. I took it upon myself to wake my parents up at 6:30 am on Saturday so we could jam-pack our day full of activites. The first of my planned activities included scouting out garage sales. For a dollar we bought this Polaroid camera which I thought I might be able to use somehow at the wedding. I figured I could buy film for the camera for cheap from Ebay. False. Basically I can either afford to buy film for my $1 Polaroid camera or afford food for the next 6 months.

I still feel like the garage saleing was a success becuase I found an astroturf golf hole that JJ can practice putting with in the hallway for $3. Holler!We also walked through the local farmer's market, toured the Parade of Homes, got pedicures, hiked the Linear trail and made fish tacos from scratch.

Also, I couldn't help but notice this little vignette as I walked out the laundry room door:

Ignoring the mess (since my Mom was unaware I was taking this picture), can you believe the ridiculous amount of purple going on here? This one adult couple has a pair of purple crocs, a purple dress, two purple hats, three purple polo shirts, and a purple tshirt in a two foot radius.

No comments:

Post a Comment