Thursday, March 22, 2012

It feels like Friday will never come...

How can it possibly be only Thursday? The last two weeks have been enormously busy between my full-time job, my full-time graduate school and the emotional exhaustion of not seeing my husband for three weeks due to work related travel.

BUT, I got to take a sweet little break last weekend to fly to Colorado Springs for the wedding of one of my first friends at Mizzou. She looked truly stunning, however I don't seem to have any pictures of her in her dress on my personal camera.
 And the adorable couple, Sarah and John

The whole weekend was a dream because:
1. Sarah never stopped smiling
2. I got to take a mini vacation to the mountains
3. I caught up with long-time friends

And most importantly:
I wore my spanx for an entire day without any "emergencies." Whoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment