Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Chef Ramsay has ruined me

Since we are too frugal {aka: poor} to have cable, our television viewing options are limited to:

1. Only what hulu decides to grace us with
2. When we can invite ourselves over to friends' houses to watch t.v.

Because of option #1, I've been watching lots of Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares. Since we are too frugal {aka: poor} we don't go out to dinner very often, but when we do, I've become the most obnoxious restaurant companion. In case you haven't seen the show, Ramsay goes into dying restaurants, flaunts their flaws and then makes everything wonderful again with a new menu and a fresh coat of paint. I have now become suspicious that all restaurants are microwaving leftovers and hoarding dead mice in their kitchens.

If you want to never enjoy eating out again, you should totally watch this show. Otherwise, invite me over to watch your tv so I can be cured of this terrible new problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment